Thursday, January 17, 2008

To Pork Fanz们

A dream place for pork fans, Devtshes Gasthavs in Plaza Damansara. The Roast Pork Knuckles (RM 55.00) {blinking effect appearing}, their most famous food in restaurant. The pork skin damn extremely nice, you will know when you put it in to your month. Why they don’t have just the pork skin. First time in my life, can eat pork pizza(Pizza DEUTsches 12” – RM45.00) le. Where can you try? In Devtshes Gasthavs lo. I’m not preferred the Drunken Pork Chop, too much meat, it is grill. The Mix Sausage Platter (RM55.00), too expensive. I will not order that if I pay by myself. My opinion, it’s not worth. Maybe I’m not the ‘sausage lover’.

Here is the address,
24G-M, Medan Setia 2, Plaza Damansara, Bukit Damansara, 50490 K.L.
Tel/Fax: 03-2095 1589


Roast Pork Knuckles (RM55.00)


Mix Sausage Platter (RM55.00)


Drunken Pork Chop(RM42.00)


Pollp Alla Diavola (RM28.00)

Tiramisu (RM15.00)

inside Restaurant

outside Restaurant

No comments: