Sunday, August 10, 2008

Unpredictable Traffic Jam


A red glow line appearing along the road. Journey to my working place is not easy, need to go throught all this blocker. Sometimes, I was imagined that would like to transform my car to helicopter and escape from this shit. "Transform, gii ~~gaaa~~~ giiiiiggiiii ~~ ga!!!". 1 hour trapped in this horrible traffic jam.


Finally, saw a familiar building where I working now.


How to calm down myself? Buy cold drinks or walk in to office 1 hour late or buy myself a great breakfast? I chosen walked in to starbucks and buy myself a great breakfast. Everyone in the office shouting when see me walk in with starbucks breakfast. HAHAHAAHA!!!!!! Their's action was better than starbucks breakfast.



2 comments:

Albert Yap said...

wei wei....mana ada starbucks? why I donno one...I only see Subway....

butcher_weng said...

Sorry my friend!!! I already change my job. Working in another place.