Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Dark Knight - Guardian/Protector of the Gothom City




When is my last time to blog a cool movie? I can't remember, so as you. Entering the cinema Hall 2, this big screen with advertisement and movie trailer appearing in front of me. I'm feeling excited while waiting this movie began. Batman bring me many memories, and he always the superhero in my heart. I thought to be Batman during my childhood. Why chooose him? Hihihi, he is the only person don't have super power and can be done in the real world.



Zhoooomm~~~ zhoooommm~~~~~ Finally, the intro of this movie was started.



Impressive!!! I feel horror of watching the movie during screening and was completely blown away! Bruce Wayne/Batman starring by Christian Bale, and Heath Ledger play The Joker character. The Joker has finally been portrait properly on film. For more details, please visit their official website.

Bruce Wayne/Batman (Christian Bale)

The Joker (Heath Ledger)

All of my dear friend, please at least go to watch once. I'm planning to watch for the second times. Come to join me to enjoy this happiness of watching this movie. :)


No comments: